My top places in the philippines I've visited for vacation are;
1. BORACAY - nice experience from the airport to boracay...I love the food (buffet) specially "Lechon"..I love the ride Jetski..I love my room...and I love the white sand...(Puka Beach) so excited in Island Hopping... go round the whole Boracay island...
2. PEARL FARM - A nice place from a very busy work to nice peace and quite island...so relaxing...I love the food (Lamb in the rack) I love the buffet (Pirates Night) in the other island 2 minutes ride from main... of course Jetski is there...I love our accommodation...so nice clean and nice and elegant native house...(Mandaya)
3. BOHOL - I love this place...the city tour..likes of Chocolate Hills, Cave, the Tarsier (smallest monkey) he is like a size of 10's cigarette pack...I like the beaches of Panglao specially our early Dolphin watching...I love the ride in the Luboc River while eating lunch...wow!
4. BAGUIO - My favorite place...quit cold that's why this place is special for me...I love the city tour...PMA (military training school) the Camp John Hay so nice this place..the rental houses, food and entertainment all in one of this place...the native botanical garden, the park.I forget some places...so nice to this place...
5. CEBU - I love this city..clean and organized city...PEACEFUL! I love the places and food... I love to eat 2pcs of "puso" (rice inside the native banana leaves - poach rice) and "Pitsu" (grilled chix) also so delicious "LECHON" in Inasal de Cebu and CT&T Grill Restaurant. The history of Lupu-lapu (hero) he killed Ferdenand Magellan (who discover the philippines) the lapu-lapu shrine... the ati-atihan festival...
Puerto Princessa, Palawan
And El Nido, Palawan
Last weekend we visited the province of Koronadal City (Marbel) South Cotabato..1 hour travel from General Santos City. We stay at DEL RIO SPLASH RESORT..it's a wonderful resort...you can relax..nice accommodation and food...very affordable price..