I'm also support LithuaniaOriginally Posted by Phantim3dx
and USA, cuz there playing my fave player Dwyane Wade
Yes, cuz they play offensive style, like my Maccabi.Originally Posted by BadMann
maccibi ballers are all from ncaa or nba,they are extrange ballers.are there Israel baller in maccibi?Originally Posted by Dookie
First of all - the name is Maccabi.Originally Posted by BadMann
Second of all - the number of Israelis in Maccabi right now is 8 out of 11 players until now (2 more un-israelis are supposed to come).
ohh no they wontOriginally Posted by alejo11
coz lebanon will beat them for sure
I support Argentina and have been for a few years, I need a team to support since Mexico does not make it to this kinds of tournaments YET.Originally Posted by BadMann
After Argentina, I support Puerto Rico and mainly any latinamerican or hispanoamerican teams (Is Hispanoamerican, Latinamerica plus Spain? or is it any country that speaks spanish? I can't remember and can't find it on Google either), then I'll support Europe, I don't mind Greece, but I don't see them enough or know enough to cheer for them.
One team that I did not like before (I did not dislike it either, I just never saw it play), but I like them now are Turkey.
2008... Beijing, China
2010... Vancouver, Canada
2012... London, United Kingdom
2014... Shoci, Russian Federation
2016... Madrid, Chicago, Tokyo???
i will give you one good reason to support greek nt.
the best player(except nba) of all time.he beat almost alone soviet union twice,yugoslavia twice and became a european championship in 1987....(he also won the silver medal in yugoslavia on 1989)
Last edited by PAOK; 08-24-2006 at 11:35 PM.
well i agree with dookie ...Surprisingly
Umm Because i like to watch USA ..like to watch Wade and Anthony
But i have to admit Greece is a Great team
However, i only know the results of their matches ..dont watch much of their matches..
I like it when a team scores more than 100 Points !
whats that guys name?Originally Posted by PAOK
thank you , a great national hero in helas,Originally Posted by PAOK
I only know they are European soccer championships in Poutudal 2004,let me too surprised
Go~Air YI，Aaia is not enough space for you！~
thank you,Originally Posted by PAOK
Important New York colleges began to show an interest in him, but Galis finally ended up with the Siton Hall Pirates. There he got the number 11 vest and became a crucial player fairly quickly. But the lack of other good players prevented Galis' team from reaching any NCCA finals in the 4 years that he was playing there. In his fourth and final year, Galis, by now a shooting guard, saw his points average reach 27.5 and his name ranked third among the leading NCCA scorers, behind the great Larry Bird and Balder. When he left Siton Hall, his name was on nearly every record scoring list in the college. Thanks, Mr Manon... In the spring of 1979 Galis realised that the time had come for him to try and play in the NBA. But this big plan was ruined by the whims of his manager, Bill Manon, who may have ruined Galis' career but surely all Greeks are now grateful to him. Bill Manon was the agent of a few basketball players but mostly actors and artists, etc. Among those was the famous Diana Ross who had just launched her solo career away from her band "The Supremes". 'Upside Down' became a big hit and the agent started making money hand over fist, neglecting his then 22 year old Greek basketball player. So, from the first round of drafts, Galis found himself in the fourth with the number 68 and was picked by the Boston Celtics who had already chosen Larry Bird and wanted Galis just to make up the numbers. Galis tried to stay in the NBA but at the worst possible moment an injury left him out for 2 weeks and on his return, he found his place had been taken by Henderson. NBA 0, Greece 1 So he was forced to say goodbye to the NBA
Said About Galis
* Michael Jordan: "I did not expect to find such a good offensive player in Europe, especially in your country." (October 1983, National team of Greece Vs North Carolina State University for the "Dimitria" tournament)
* Drazen Petrovic: "I'd love to play in the same team with him so I can pass the ball to him to score!"
* Arvidas Sabonis: "I have the feeling that if Galis wants to score a basket, he will score, no matter what the opponent does. He is always determined to succeed."
* Giorgos Amerikanos: "The man is a computer! He knows what, when, how and why he does what he does. I have not seen such self respect to a player before. He can , if he is certain, to take a shot from the centre of the court, having five players over him, despite a team mate of his being unguarded under the opponent's basket. If I had him next to me in AEK, there would be decades before we taste a defeat."
* Audi Norris: "I have seen a lot of big players in my life, but what Galis did today (1987-88', Barselona - Aris) can be done only by 2-3 players in the whole world."
* Aza Petrovic (1988): "Drezen is my brother, but I vote for Galis."
* Antonio Miguel Diaz(1990): "Come on, tell me the truth. Galis came with you. Where do you hide him?"
* Bob McAdou(1985):"What Galis and Aris did tonight never happened to me before. Not even in a Celtics game."
* Vasilis Goumas:"If we played together we would score 300 point every game. He sees the basket as a barrel."
* Yiannis Ioannidis(1986):"I warn you! When Galis won’t be able to fly as now, he will be the best play maker in Europe!!"
* Sergei Belov: "He is a great player and that’s why I admire him. No one in Europe can stop Nick when he is on one on one against you. I never expected that such a player can create nightmares to a whole Soviet Union team."
* Ruudd Harevaain (Holland coach): "I found a way to stop Nick. We will lock him in a hotel so that he cannot come in the court."
can you tell me some greek basketball forum? i want to follow PAOK,Originally Posted by PAOK
and you are PAOK fan, which you suport most basketball soccer or velleyball?