IBN 2011 Eurobasket Prediction Game
Since no one has started a prediction game thread, I am volunteering to run the game this year. If someone else was planning on doing this, I will gladly step aside. Just let me know.
IBN Eurobasket Prediction Game: The Rules
Submit your predictions each game day to this thread. I will enter them into an Excel speadsheet I have created and publish the results at the end of each game day (as well as cumulative results as the tournament progresses).
Please enter the results in the following format:
If you think Spain will beat Poland by 12 points, enter in:
If you think Poland will beat Spain by 31 points, enter in:
The game's points are calculated according to this (modeled after the Euroleague IBN prediction game of 2010-2011):
* if your prediction of the winning team is correct = 3 pts.
* if you predict the exact point difference of the final score you get 5 extra pts (3+5 = 8 pts)
* your point difference prediction is off by 1, you get 3 extra pts (3+3 = 6 pts)
* your point difference prediction is off by 2 = 2 extra (3+2 = 5 pts)
* your point difference is off by 3 = 1 extra (3+1 = 4 pts)
* your prediction of the winning team is incorrect = minus 2 pts
Moderators: please make this a sticky thread.
Last edited by christodoulou76; 08-27-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Game Day One: 8/31
Please submit your entries before 3:15 p.m. (local time) on August 31. No late or partial entries will be accepted.